Check-in: hand-over of the keys from 2pm.
Check-out: return of the keys within 11am.
During check-in it is necessary to show a valid ID or Passport of all Guests, children of all ages included.
DAY-USE AND LATE CHECK-OUT
Subject to availability and for a fee, you can book a day use room (room release by 8pm) or a late check-out (room release by 2pm) on site.
– Bed and Breakfast (accomodation with breakfast).
– it includes: breakfast with buffet at the President Restaurant.
DEPOSIT AND BALANCE
– We ask a 30% deposit of the whole amount when confirming your reservation.
– Final payment during check-in.
The following information applies to the refundable rates:
– Up to 30 days before your scheduled arrival date: no cancellation penalty.
– From 29 to 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 30% fee of your total amount.
– From 20 to 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 50% fee of your total amount.
– From 13 to 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 75% fee of your total amount.
– From 3 days up to the arrival date: 100% of your total amount.
– No show or early check-out: 100% fee of your total amount.
It is not possible to modify or cancel for free a non-refundable rate.
Requests made during the booking phase relating to preferences or particular needs (e.g. room on the 5th floor) are only subject to availability and not guaranteed.
Infant: 0-1 y.o.
– No meals included.
– Free of charge if they sleep in their own crib or in the parents’ bed.
– Cot: €15.00 per night.
MASSAGE IN THE ROOM
Take some time for yourself and enjoy a relaxing or therapeutic massage directly in your room with our expert and professional masseurs.
Ask more information when booking or in hotel about our group courses or personalized classes of yoga and meditation.
The sitting rooms and the reception area of the Grand Hotel are the perfect location for exhibiting artworks of artists, designers or creative minds, who can show their collection or art installation in a elegant environment.
Wi-Fi is for free and available everywhere inside the hotel.
The Grand Hotel owns a small free car park with CCTV. Parking spaces cannot be booked in advance.
It is possible to park the car for free in a unattended car park at a distance of 50 m from the hotel.
LAUNDRY AND IRONING SERVICE
More info about the service and prices can be found in the room (with the possibility of dry cleaning).
Dogs are allowed in all areas of the hotel but the President Restaurant.
Our four-legged friends will find in the room two bowls and a pillow. All animals needs to be on the leash or in a dog carrier.
FOOD ALLERGIES OR INTOLERANCES
It is necessary, when booking, to report food allergies or intolerances of any kind.
The Hotel does not have a separate area for gluten-free cooking, therefore we cannot guarantee the absence of contamination for unpackaged products.
The district of Olbia demands the payment on site of a tourist tax: €2.50 per night and person, which is issued together with the final room bill.
Exemptions are regulated by the city of Olbia. The price and the periods of application of the tax can vary depending on new regulations issued by the town of Olbia.
For more information visit www.comune.olbia.ot.it
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
Cards: Debit card, American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, CartaSi.
Cash: maximum €1,999.00 for italians, €15,000.00 for foreign citizens.
HOW TO REACH US
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB)
– 3,2km | 5 minutes by car.
Alghero-Fertilia Riviera del Corallo Airport (AHO)
– 134km | 100 minutes by car.
Cagliari Elmas Airport (CAG)
– 270km | 160 minutes by car.
Port of Olbia
– 1,5km | 3 minutes by car (or 15 minutes on foot).
Port of Golfo Aranci
– 18km | 21 minutes by car.
Port of Porto Torres
– 126km | 90 minutes by car.
Port of Arbatax
– 180km | 130 minutes by car.
Port of Cagliari
– 276km | 170 minutes by car.
TAXI FROM / TO OLBIA AIRPORT
– Car (1-3 pax) €25.00 each way.
– Night service (from 10pm – 7am) €40.00.
– All prices are inclusive of VAT. Fees need to be paid to the taxi driver.
– Prices should be considered approximate. A confirmation should be requested when booking.
– 4 Superior Rooms with Sea View do not have a balcony or a terrace and some of the Classic Room have a comfortable and spacious bath instead of a shower.