Check-in: hand-over of the keys from 2pm
Check-out: return of the keys within 11am
During check-in it is necessary to show a valid ID or Passport of all Guests, children of all ages included.
DAY-USE AND LATE CHECK-OUT
Subject to availability and for a fee, you can book a day use room (room release by 8pm) or a late check-out (room release by 2pm) on site.
– Bed and Breakfast (accomodation with breakfast).
– it includes: breakfast with buffet at the President Restaurant.
DEPOSIT AND BALANCE
– For non-refundable rates we ask the payment of the whole amount during confirmation.
– For refundable rates we ask a 30% deposit of the whole amount during confirmation.
– Final payment during check-in.
The following information applies to the refundable rates:
– Up to 30 days before your scheduled arrival date: 10% fee of your total amount. – From 29 to 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 30% fee of your total amount.
– From 20 to 11 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 50% fee of your total amount.
– From 10 to 3 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 75% fee of your total amount.
– From 2 days up to the arrival date: 100% of your total amount.
– No show or early check-out: 100% fee of your total amount.
Any requests regarding preferences or particular needs (i.e. room on the 5th floor) made during the reservation will be taken into consideration by our staff but the positive outcome cannot be guaranteed.
INFANTS AND COTS
Children: 0/1 year old.
– Children up to 1 year old pay no fee if they sleep in the bed with the other Guests or in their own crib. Same services included like the other Guests of the room.
– Cots are available at no additional costs (up to 1 year of age) upon request during the reservation.
Additional beds are available upon request during reservation for Classic and Superior Rooms with Sea view.
MASSAGE IN THE ROOM
Take some time for yourself and enjoy a relaxing or therapeutic massage directly in your room with our expert and professional masseurs.
Ask more information during reservation or directly in hotel about our group courses or personalized classes of yoga and meditation.
The sitting rooms and the reception area of the Grand Hotel are the perfect location for exhibiting artworks of artists, designers or creative minds, who can show their collection or art installation in a elegant environment.
Wi-Fi is for free and available everywhere inside the hotel.
The Grand Hotel owns a small free car park with CCTV . Parking spaces cannot be booked in advance.
It is possible to park the car for free in a non-secure car park at a distance of 50 m from the hotel.
LAUNDRY AND IRONING
More info about the service and prices can be found in the room (dry-cleaning also available).
Dogs are allowed in all areas of the hotel but the President Restaurant.
Our four-legged friends will find in the room two bowls and a pillow- All animals needs to be on the leash or in a dog carrier.
FOOD ALLERGIES OR INTOLERANCES
It is necessary during reservation to inform our staff about any sort of allergies or food intolerances you might have.
The Grand Hotel does not have a dedicated kitchen for gluten free meals, therefore we cannot guarantee that our fresh meals have no gluten.
The district of Olbia demands the payment on site of a tourist tax: € 2,50 per night and person that will be included in the invoice given by the Grand Hotel.
Exemptions are regulated by the city of Olbia. The price of the tax can vary depending on new regulations issued by the town of Olbia.
For more information visit www.comune.olbia.ot.it
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
Cards: Debit card, American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, CartaSi.
Cash: From 01 July 2020 till 31 December 2021 our guests with an Italian residency can pay up to € 1.999,99 with cash.
HOW TO REACH US
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB)
– 3,2km | 5 minutes by car.
Alghero-Fertilia Riviera del Corallo Airport (AHO)
– 134km | 100 minutes by car.
Cagliari Elmas Airport (CAG)
– 270km | 160 minutes by car.
Port of Olbia
– 1,5km | 3 minutes by car (or 15 minutes on foot).
Port of Golfo Aranci
– 18km | 21 minutes by car.
Port of Porto Torres
– 126km | 90 minutes by car.
Port of Arbatax
– 180km | 130 minutes by car.
Port of Cagliari
– 276km | 170 minutes by car.
TRANSFER FROM / TO OLBIA AIRPORT
– Car (1-3 pax) € 25,00 each way
– Night service ( from 10pm – 7am) € 40,00
– All prices are inclusive of VAT. Fees need to be paid to the taxi driver.
– Prices should be considered approximate. A confirmation should be requested during reservation.
– 4 Superior Rooms with Sea View do not have a balcony or a terrace and some of the Classic Room have a comfortable and spacious bath instead of a shower.