CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) | NEW 2020 STAY POLICY
Healthcare policy updated 11.09.2020
THE FOLLOWING POLICY AND INFORMATION WILL REPLACE AND/OR INVALIDATE WHAT HAS BEEN PUBLISHED ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITES OF TRAVEL AGENCIES, TOUR OPERATORS AND/OR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS, REVIEWS, DIGITAL AND PAPER PRICE LISTS AND BROCHURE THAT FOR ANY REASON HAVE NOT YET BEEN UPDATED OR ARE IN THE PROGRESS OF BEING UPDATED OR CANNOT BE UPDATED AT ALL.
ITI MARINA HOTELS & RESORTS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY WHAT STATED ABOVE AS WELL AS THE OFFERED SERVICES AND THE OPENING/CLOSING DATES, DEPENDING ON FUTURE REGULATIONS ESTABLISHED BY OFFICIAL HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATIONS DUE TO THE COVID-19 EMERGENCY.
COMMON AREAS AND SERVICES
In order to avoid further trasmission of Covid-19 and protect our Guests and Staff , the ITI Marina Hotels & Resorts will adopt in all its hotels, resorts and residences the protocols that have been issued by the appointed Health Organizations such as the OMS (World Health Organization) and the ISS ( Istituto Superiore della Sanità). Based on the future development of the virus the above measures could be changed, even in a more restrictive way, and what published so far can be completed or modified.
– There will be signanges with guidelines in Italian, English and German in order to inform our Guests and Staff of rules that must be followed (e.g how to wash hands, social distancing, mandatory face covering in indoor spaces, etc.).
– Social distancing is not mandatory for members of the same household or travellers in the same room.
– It is responsibility of parents/accompanying adults to make sure that children will follow the rules on hygiene and social distance.
– The number of people accessing the areas of the hotel at a time might be limited.
– Body temperature will be measured to all our Guests as soon as they arrive in hotel. The temperature must be below 37,5 °C, if higher, the Guest will be asked to go to the room and hydrate, in order to check if high temperature is due to the stress of the jour-ney or other reasons. In case the thermometer values won’t decrease, the Guest will have to contact the healthcare authority that will do an health check following national regulations.
– Everything given to our Guests by our Staff will be sanitized before and after its use.
FACE MASKS, GLOVES AND HAND-SANITIZERS
– There will be hand sanitizer dispensers in several locations around the hotel
– Guests always need to wear a mask in all common areas, in the restaurant and at the bar when leaving the table and in outdoor areas, where it is not possible to keep social distance.
– A face mask is mandatory to all our Guests from 6 y.o.
– Gloves must not be worn at any time but we suggest a frequent hand sanitizer use or hand washing.
– All our Guests should take face masks with them but it will be able to purchase them at a nominal cost in the hotel along with hand sanitizers.
– The hand sanitizer in the dispensers is for free.
– The use of lift is allowed only to people of the same household or to travellers who share the same room.
– Manteinance and sanitation of all ventilation systems will follow official directions.
RECEPTION AND RECEPTION AREA
– Check-in will be done only with one Guest per household.
ROOMS AND SUITES
– Rules and policy of sanitation indicated by the local Health System will be strictly followed in all rooms and suites of the hotel and proper cleaning products will be used to guarantee the uttermost hygiene, before and after your stay at our hotel.
– Breakfast, lunch amd dinner will be served at the table and/or with the assisted buffet.
– The arrangment of tables will follow the social distancing rules and they will be sanitized after each use.
– Every houselhold or group of travellers, who share the same room, will be assigned a table that will stay the same for the whole stay.
– In order to guarantee the presence of a small number of people at a time the opening hour of the restaurant could be extended or it will be necessary to take turns.
– Guests will have to wear a mask every time they are not sitting on the table.
– We will use disposable menus for each table or apply other measures in order to avoid their use by other guests of a different table.
– Drinking at the counter will be allowed only if it is possible to keep the right distance among Guests.
CONFERENCE AND MEETING ROOMS
– Rules and policy of sanitation indicated by the local Health System will be strictly followed in the conference and meeting rooms of the hotel and proper cleaning products will be used to guarantee the uttermost hygiene, before and after each use of the room.
– The arrangement of tables and chairs will follow the social distancing rules and they will be sanitized after each use.
– In order to guarantee the presence of a small number of people at a time the opening hour could be extended or it will be necessary to organize more meetings.
– Guests will have to wear a mask all the time when being in the conference or meeting room.
– All clothes and personal items must be placed into a bag and never be put on tables or chairs.
– Equipment and chairs will be sanitized after each use.
DEBIT AND CREDIT CARD
– It is more advisable to use contactless debit or credit card for all payments.
– All devices will be igenized by the Staff.
– The PIN keypad will be igenized before and after each use.
ARRIVING IN SARDINIA – HOW TO REGISTER
All passengers arriving in Sardinia with airplains or boats have to register using the right on line form hier below at least two days before departure.
After filling in the form you will get an email with the registration confirmation, where you will find an ID and a link that brings you to a questionnaire regarding previous infections or contacts with coranaviurs patients. Filling this questionnaire is mandatory and needs to be done 48 hours before departure. At the end of the process you will receive an email welcoming you to Sardinia and containing a QR Code, that you have to show to the flight attendants before boarding.
The registration can be done also through the App “ Sardegna Sicura” (Safe Sardinia), available in iOS and Android stores.